Friday, January 30, 2009

For Today...

I've been thinking alot about the things I wrote in my last blog entry. Mostly about how life can seem unfair and the unanswerable "why" that we continue to ask. You know, there are alot of people that ask those questions about many different circumstances that come their way. I'm sure each person reading this has had some unfortunate event happen to them or their loved ones.

I guess I've also been thinking about those too innocent to even wonder why something is happening. Maybe those to naive to a standard of living we all experience to have know any different. Not that I believe that people around the world should want what Americans experience as daily luxuries, on the contrary. I'm talking about simple things, clean water, shelter, and nutritional food. In our own hardships and suffering we must remember those who struggle also. For many times their struggle is for life it self.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment