Sunday, February 20, 2011

Photo update

Yes, it has been forever since I've blogged. And it might be forever before I blog again. We are fast approaching the delivery day for this little Henry baby and it seems like I am running on fumes. My energy levels are at an all time low, while Zach's just get higher and higher every day! The two of us make quite the pair!

Zach turned two last month and is talking rapidly. He is growing taller by the day it seems. He is such a delight, and even though he can give me a good run for my money, my heart melts every time he lets me rock him like a baby. He is obsessed with trains, and lucky for him, all the grandmas and papas love to feed his addiction. It is pretty cute to watch him interact with all his papa's. He loves them each dearly and erupts with excitement whenever he sees one of them.

Enough with the talking, here are some pictures of over the past 6 weeks.


We took a 10 day trip to Palm Springs with David's family right after Christmas.
Zach loved the pool!



At the airport on our way home.

Oh yeah, since then, we took the Binky away. Oh man! That could be a blog post all on it's own. Could possibly be two of the most difficult weeks of my life. In hindsight I can say it was probably worth it. Probably is the key word.


Next we had Zach's 2nd Birthday.




Cookie Decorating with 2 year olds!

My family and wonderful friends threw me a baby shower last week. It was beautiful! Two of my friends are also expecting babies in the next few weeks!
Wonderful Friends!

Sue made the beautiful cake!

We received such beautiful gifts. So many of our friends and family took time to make us gifts with their creativeness and talent. We are truly blessed with such a group of irreplaceable friends and family here.

Over the last few days we have been snowed on, again! Oh! I thought Spring was in the air!

Yesterday Zach and I were invited out to a friends horse arena. It was snowing, again, but we had a great time petting and feeding the horses treats.



Lastly, I got an iPhone about a week ago!!!! So here are a few photos that have made me smile.



1 comment: